Sunday, January 16, 2011

Menu Plan Monday Jan 17-23

Wow, am I ever in the middle of a job. I have tackled the mound of clothes on the floor in my bedroom, hanging up some of them, some of them the dogs have been all over so have to wash those again.

I enjoy participating in Menu Plan Monday (MPM) and I wanted to make sure that I got my menu posted for the week, so taking a minute to go a head and post. Am still working on a menu plan for the next few weeks as well, but it is still in the tweaking stage.

This week - Jan 17 - 23 - at our house:

Mon. - Pork Roast, mashed potatoes, Dutch green beans.
Tue. - Stuffed bell pepper, hominy casserole.
Wed. - Baked pork chops, carrots, broccoli.
Thu. - Chicken spinach enchiladas, Frito salad.
Fri. - Salisbury steak, potatoes, green beans.
Sat. - Spaghetti, salad.
Sun. - Tamales, rice.

For more inspiration for your own meal planning, head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie to see all the fellow bloggers that participate in MPM.

Thanks for dropping in, I will try to post recipes this week as I cook. Have to get back to my cleaning, purging job so I have a bed to sleep on. Will post details of my progress later.

No comments:

Post a Comment