Wednesday, March 9, 2011

These are some new cards I just made. They were kind of fun and went together fairly quick. The only one that took any time was the Easter egg card. I used alcohol inks to make some background pages, posted those pages earlier, took one of the sheets and stamped Easter eggs on it and then cut it out. I love the multicolor effect. At any rate, the original card was nice, just needed a little pop so I added the black strips and then layered some butterfly punches with smaller punches from the egg paper. I really like it now.
















These are some cards I recently made and sent off for a swap with one of the groups I belong to.





























I went on a little spending spree, okay it wasn't little, but got everything at sale prices. I bought some more alcohol ink, different colors, a template of clocks, a lot of stamps too. I will post some of the images later, I have just fallen in love with one of the stamps and am sure I will wear it out in no time. It is vintage looking, reminds me of a cameo in a way. It will really be a great focus point for some more collage projects.

My oldest son called and wants me to go eat lunch with him when he gets off. So, I am not about to pass that up. I have turkey soup in the crock pot for supper, will make some cornbread to go with it. It is nice and warm today, but it is Ash Wednesday which starts lent and for some reason soup on Wednesday seems to be a lent thing.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment