Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday

SPOILER ALERT. If you are involved in any swaps with me, you might see the card you are getting. Yesterday I just spent the day working on some cards. Not sure I am totally finished with one of them, but I will figure that out a little later. Later today I have a list of projects I need to make so will be working on that all afternoon. I just wanted to get in a quick post.

Today was a good day. I went to work out and, actually made it there, and for the first time was able to make it through the whole work out. I didn't have to go sit out for a few minutes. It was very satisfying. Even better I lost a pound. Now, I know that doesn't sound like much, but after the week end we had in Las Vegas I was so glad I didn't gain. Those buffets and desserts are just way too tempting. Oh, and all the drinks while you gamble. Have you ever looked at how many calories are in a cocktail? Thankfully, they are really small glasses. It was well worth it, I had a great time over the weekend and I really needed it. It worked well I think to change up the medication timing a little.

Okay, so on the agenda for today. I need to run to Wally World to pick up a few essentials. Then back home for a healthy lunch, then move the laundry around, do the dishes. You know, I don't know why no one in this family is able to do a dish or pick up a towel. They are spoiled, that is all there is to it. Plus the fact that they really take advantage of me. After that is all done, then I can work on projects. On the work desk agenda: a few more cards, some stamping with some new stamps, playing a little with the Cricut. Need to make a few tags and frames I think. Last night I played with my Sizzix. Oh my, this is Tuesday teaser at Sizzix, may have to wonder over there and see what is on sale. I also need to make a few ATC, but am kind of waiting on some ink to arrive for that one. I found out about a chunky page swap, but have to make 15 pages. Not sure I can do that by the deadline. Will figure it out later though. As usual, I have some things I want to do for myself, but am loaded up on card swaps. I do this to myself all the time. But hey, I am learning a lot with it all. As always, thanks for stopping by, come back any time. I am off to get some chores done.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I've been spoiled ... lol. If I am in a swap with you, I'll be thrilled to get any of those cards!

    I'm so glad you are having a better day today. You sounded so bummed yesterday. I've got a house full of sickies so I better get back to them.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete