Saturday, February 26, 2011

New projects

As I posted earlier, I have a lot of cards in the last few days. I am just totally fascinated with one technique called "Never Ending Card" and you can see a video for it here. It is a card that you open , over and over. It never really ends. Here are some photos.























It really is a neat card when you can hold it and just open it, open it, well you get the idea.

At any rate, that is what I have been doing. Oh, and I had to get up really early to take my daughter to ice skating practice this morning, she was still feeling sick so she didn't go, but I couldn't go back to sleep so I stayed up and worked on a card for my mom. She was a little put out that my daughter hasn't thanked her for a gift she gave her, so I made a nice little card for my daughter to write in.



It is really my mom's type of card.

Well, I am closing for tonight, I know...kind of short winded for me. I am tired and I have to get up really early in the morning. Thanks for dropping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment